AWESOME!! I remember when hula hoops were popular when I was a kid. I swear we could go on for HOURS! Teach him how to "flick" it and run through it. THAT was cool too! I can't wait to see you all!!! I'll try and have a hula hoop here.
I really enjoyed the arms crossing! The snapping at the end gave it that finishing touch. Too cool! Don't ever let that kid go to a school dance. You'll have girls lined up down the street!
5 comments:
WOW! that boy has some moves. So funny!
AWESOME!! I remember when hula hoops were popular when I was a kid. I swear we could go on for HOURS! Teach him how to "flick" it and run through it. THAT was cool too!
I can't wait to see you all!!! I'll try and have a hula hoop here.
he's so good!! and it's so good to hear you guys' voices. we miss you.
I really enjoyed the arms crossing! The snapping at the end gave it that finishing touch. Too cool! Don't ever let that kid go to a school dance. You'll have girls lined up down the street!
What can I say? The hips don't lie!
Post a Comment