Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've decided to cancel my Myspace account and Facebook and just have a simple blog. Too many people were finding me on there that I really didn't want to have access to my personal life. Anyway, my close friends and family can check out the latest on us here.

4 comments:

mary catherine said...

I hear ya! Can't wait to see what you and the family are up to. I love keeping up with everyone's adventures...

xoxo

ellen said...

I've been thinking the same lately, and I now that I've reconnected with a fwe random people, I'm not checking either one enough. Plus, I really think they are socailly disconnecting, just the opposite of what everyone thinks. I would rather hear someone's (a person I actually love and want to know about!) thoughts and daily activities in a blog rather than a cute one-liner taht tells me "what you are doing now". :-)

I'm so glad we all keep in touch. It means a lot! I have a blog that I started for a class, but I just need a few minutes to start over for the kids.

alexis said...

I may have to start a blog also...the girls in Chicago were saying I should start one about all the random things that happened over there, ha ha. I have a special talent for attracting strange things/people

Kim said...

ditto! Got really stinking tired of all the application emails.....and the whining updates from people I didn't really care about! LOL!