Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So on Wednesdays I help out in Noah's class usually around center time. Today I was a little early so I was doing some filling while she was reading to the class about their community and ways they can help out in it. The topic of litter bugs came up and Mrs. Anderson says to the class that if someone throws something out the window and the police sees them they can get a ticket. Noah raised his hand and said, "My Mom and Dad do that. They spit their gum out the window." Mrs. Anderson just laughed and looked at me and I of course didn't know where to put my face! In my defense it only happened once or twice and I can't even chew gum anymore with these braces. Oh well no breaks for me! ;)

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

You never know what goes through those little minds!

I remember when Peter was in kindergarten he drew a picture. When his teacher asked him what it was a picture of he said, "Mommy and Daddy have a washing machine in their bedroom"! Of course we didn't! I was NEVER quite sure what he was thinking, or maybe heard???

Roubiceks said...

LOL! That's hilarious!

alexis said...

I would have loved to have seen your face! I also would have liked to have been there when he suggested that I was visiting my brown friend who lives behind Publix, LOL