
Sophia still wasn't feeling well today so she stayed home from school and I just let her vegg. I had a play date set up for after Noah got out of school but we had to cancel but another mom offered to pick up Noah and drop him off so I agreed and he had a great time. After feeding them dinner we set out for trick or treating. Sophia was so miserable she only made it to about 3 or 4 houses and she jumped in the stroller. Noah made it down a full block and a half and filled his bucket half way. Not too bad! He was content with that. We came home made popcorn and watched Charlie Brown Halloween. My only regret for today, besides Sophia feeling better, was that Peter wasn't there to hear all the compliments on Noah's costume. Several people even stopped and took pictures of him. You did good baby!




1 comment:
that picture of sophia relaxing is so sweet--and a great shot!
Post a Comment