Monday, November 17, 2008

Exhasted....

As I sit eating my cold dinner in front of the computer I wonder to myself, "How do mom's work full-time?'' I had a long day at work and all day I felt guilty that I was working because Sophia is sick and all she wants is her mommy. She had daddy which is just as good but you know how it is. It's going to be a really long week and all I think about is all the stuff I have to do. Clean, do laundry, pack, do some last minute shopping.....the list goes on and on.

On the brighter note, Noah's art teacher selected one of Noah's drawings to be featured at an art show this weekend. His teacher keeps telling me I need to get him into some type of art class because she feels he is very talented. What can I say, that's Noah.

We are so looking forward to our trip to VA. I'm super excited to be Jack's God mother. I've always really wanted to be a God Mother so I'm really excited and honored. Not to mention that we'll finally meet him for the first time. I'm sure there will be lots of playing outside in the leaves and some much needed veggin' out by the fire.

2 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

I'm convinced that ALL mothers feel guilty ! I felt guilty when I was working and I even feel guilty being a stay at home mom. I actually think feeling guilty is a sign of a good mom because you are always striving to do better be better even if your doing the best you can. (which you are, by the way)

ellen said...

I'm just reading this now, and I am so glad that being Jack's God mother makes you feel so good! We couldn't have asked for a better Titi to be his special godmother. THANK YOU all for making the trip! We had a great time and know that Christmas will be more of the same :-)