Today my abuela turned 93. Can anyone imagine being 93? I certainly can not but I must say that for being through as much as my abuela has she is doing great. Her mind is still pretty sharp and she can still make a mean plate of rice and beans. I hope that I can inherit some of her strength and maybe even some of her cooking skills.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Feliz Cumpleanos Abuelita!
Today my abuela turned 93. Can anyone imagine being 93? I certainly can not but I must say that for being through as much as my abuela has she is doing great. Her mind is still pretty sharp and she can still make a mean plate of rice and beans. I hope that I can inherit some of her strength and maybe even some of her cooking skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Abuelita!
Lookin' good at 93!
Post a Comment