I'm recouping from a nice visit with family over the holidays. I got to play hostess, which I really enjoy, and I just hope I did a decent job. I have a ton of pics and cute videos to upload hopefully soon.
Sophia has another ear infection and is pretty miserable. Of course the infection sets off the asthma and that's were things really get fun!!!!!! Once she starts feeling better and I can breath again I'll catch up. Promise.
I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!!
2 comments:
Avery has an ear infection too!
It looks like you had a nice Christmas, Santa must have needed a coffee break after stopping at your house. :)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a wonderful Christmas! I hope your recouping is easier than my unpacking... You and Peter (and Noah and Sophie) were excellent hosts, Mom and I were saying how spoiled we were to have such nice breakfasts every morning :-)
Post a Comment