Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Buzz cuts




Noah has been begging for a mohawk forever so we finally came to a compromise. We cut it short so he could spike it up when we allow it. He was stoked to come home with his mohawk and show it off to everyone. While we were there I figured Sophia needed a cut to even out some of her hair. She ended up with a bob which I think is so classic and cute on a little girl. We're ready for summer!

4 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

l love love love Noah's Mohawk. I know how much he wanted one. Sophia's hair is adorable too. I keep resisting the urge to cut Avery's hair like that. Thanks for posting pics...

Carol said...

What cute kids!!! Love the new styles. Noah looks great and so big. Can you believe kindergarted in just about over? Hope you guys have a wonderful summer!!

Kathleen said...

Sophia is a classic beauty! When is Noah going to be on American Idol? He must be thrilled! Happy summer to you all, I love you!

ellen said...

So cute! That last pic of Noah is one to frame.