Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PTA

I'm officially PTA Treasure for Noah's school. It's funny that in talking to everyone about PTA most people didn't have many good things to say about it. I think that's really sad. I've totally jumped into this position and I will figure it out as I go. Were any of you involved in PTA? Any advise?

3 comments:

roub said...

Elise,
I love you. You are La Caga!!!!
Besos

Kathleen said...

Follow your heart and speak up! Change can be a very good thing!
Oh, I'm going to send some pictures of Peter to you tomorrow. You'll get a kick out of them.

ellen said...

From the teachers point of view...THANK YOU. Parents who take on roles of leadership in the school community mean so much to the faculty. Too many parents think that once their child walks through the door of the school, they belong to the teachers. Children with involved parents perform better overall, no matter what the level of involvement. YOU ROCK!