Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quotes

I'm not a great writer and I often find myself wanting to post feelings or great things that happen with the kids and when I get in front of the computer I just go blank. Needless to say it's been months since my last post.

Last night while at a business dinner I found myself gushing about the kids and I thought to myself that I should try and write daily quotes that the kids say. So that's my plan let's see how well I'll stick to it.




Monday Oct 19, 2009 7:00
"Mom, I'm gonna tell you something but you can't tell anyone. Renee told me she has a boyfriend and I wish she like me like that. I wish she liked me like fat kids like cake." -Noah

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

Brilliant idea! That one is definitely one for the books.

Ellen said...

Love that one, but could you also include Mommy quotes, they are pretty funny as well! Just ask Mrs. Cox I mean Dix!!

Kathleen said...

The hormones are starting with Noah already???

Sweet sensitive Sophia! I love it!

Elise, it is so nice to have a venue in which to write all these things. Keep'em comin'!!