Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Optimistic!!
I'm putting out to the universe that 2010 is my year. Good things are coming our way and I can feel it. I had so many resolutions for this year that I was scared to write them all down but instead I'm going to review and only write down a few. On top of the list is changing my diet. Being more aware of what I put into my body. I'm not going super crazy just really trying to make better decisions on what we all eat as a family. Peter is 100% with me on this and it's so nice to have a buddy along the way. I know it's still early into it so I won't babble anymore and jinx myself. All I know is that I'm feeling good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you. I believe 2010 is going to be a better year for all! As far as the dieting goes, it's definitely better when your partner is with you all the way!!! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment