I actually stay up to bring in the new year. I can't remember the last time I did. It was Lonely girls night, most of the ladies were single and my honey was working. We did have fun drinking too many martini's or wine or rum and cokes. There was lots of dancing, singing and even a few parandas. (That's our version of caroling but it is a LOT louder and involves LOTS of alcohol) Happy New Year everyone!
Monday, January 5, 2009
New Years Eve
I actually stay up to bring in the new year. I can't remember the last time I did. It was Lonely girls night, most of the ladies were single and my honey was working. We did have fun drinking too many martini's or wine or rum and cokes. There was lots of dancing, singing and even a few parandas. (That's our version of caroling but it is a LOT louder and involves LOTS of alcohol) Happy New Year everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I missed the party!
Looks like I might fit right in at that party!! Glad you got to have some fun...
i wanna party with you again!
Post a Comment