LOL! I can't wait to whip out this pic when Noah's 15! Please know that he did this all on his own and don't worry it doesn't happen often in case anyone was wondering..............
LOL!!!! Gotta love it! I'll never forget when Andrew was 3, he came clomping out of my bedroom with my hot pink peep toe heels on. I didn't think to take a pic and wish to heck I had!!!!
3 comments:
LOL!!!! Gotta love it! I'll never forget when Andrew was 3, he came clomping out of my bedroom with my hot pink peep toe heels on. I didn't think to take a pic and wish to heck I had!!!!
Loce the expression on his face! Makes me miss him SO much.
i love it. such a fabulous little gentleman. matilda is way into putting my shirts and sweaters on lately too. :)
Post a Comment