I've neglected my blog lately for lack of anything interesting to post. Things have been very low key which is pretty good I guess. A few things going on:
- Getting ready to see family real soon.
- Potty training in not happening. Any tips?
- Looking into art classes and karate for Noah.
- Work has been very rewarding lately and not in the money sense.
- Peter has been working hard at getting our grass green again.
- The kids planted some seeds that are finally sprouting.
- We are getting ideas together for landscaping in the front of our home.
- Peter and I are looking forward to a weekend getaway alone next month.
That's about it. I'm off to clean my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes it's nice to have uneventful. I can't wait to see what you guys decide for landscaping. Especially after watching peter check out all the random plants at City Walk.
Post a Comment