Last month Mary Catherine posted this cute questionnaire and I thought I'd follow. 7 years ago today Peter and I became husband and wife and I'm so happy that we did.
What are your middle names?
Peter's is Francis, which I always tease him about and I don't have one. I always wanted one though, maybe someday I'll give myself one. Any suggestions?
Peter's is Francis, which I always tease him about and I don't have one. I always wanted one though, maybe someday I'll give myself one. Any suggestions?
How long have you been together?
We've been married for 7 years and dated long distance for a year before that but things got serious pretty fast for us. I guess when you know, you know.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
1 week. He was supposed to stay for 2 days and ended up staying the entire week and his best friend Brandon bet him $100 that he would never see me again. On our wedding day I told him to pay up.
Who asked whom out?
He did of course. I believe his exact words were, "Would you be my girl?" LOL!
How old are each of you?
How old are each of you?
I'm 27 and he is 29 but only for a couple of weeks.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine. They both live next door.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Raising young children which is completely exhausting but we wouldn't trade it for anything!
Did you go to the same school?
No, Peter was raised on Long Island and went to school upstate for a little while before the Navy and I was here in FL.
Are you from the same home town?
We are both originally form NY but he is from Long Island and I lived in Brooklyn. We often think about how we could have been at the Bronx Zoo or The Museum of Natural History at the same time and not even know it.

Who is smarter?
Book smart, Peter. Common sense smart, me.
Who is the most sensitive?
I am. What can I say??!?!
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't do much eating out these days but on a special occasion we like Sushi, Mexican or a good steak house.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
PuertoRico
Who has the craziest exes?
Neither one of us, Thank God.
Who has the worst temper?
I do. It's in my blood I can't help it!
Who does the cooking?
We both do.
Who is the neat-freak?
He is for certain things and I am for others. Nothing too crazy.
Who is more stubborn?
Both, equally.
Who hogs the bed?
HE DOES! I love that he's a cuddle bug but when I'm struggling to stay on the bed it's a bit much.
Who wakes up earlier?
He does for work but we are both up pretty earlier together with our little alarm clocks!
Where was your first date?
To see What Women Want in the theatre and then coffee at the Sun Shop Cafe. ( I miss that place)
Who is more jealous?
It used to be me now it's him.
How long did it take to get serious?
One week. That's it!
Who eats more?
He does absolutely but we both enjoy to eat.
Who does the laundry?
Me. He likes to mix up colors which to me is a no no.
Me. He likes to mix up colors which to me is a no no.
Who's better with the computer?
I think our computer skill level is probably pretty close. We keep it simple.
Who drives when you are together?
We both do but Jen swears that anytime she sees us I'm driving.
Happy Anniversary Hunny! It's been an amazingly crazy 7 years and I look forward to 70 more! Te amo.
3 comments:
Cute...and that last picture of you two choked me up. Beautiful couple!
such great pictures...i miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a week or so!
Beautiful! Have a WONDERFUL anniversary/birthday holiday. You both work so hard, you've certainly earned it!
Post a Comment