Just thought I'd whine a little. My ortho visit this morning was more painful than I expected and it's causing a killer headache. I got rained on while leaving Noah's school and I still have lots of running around to do. Sophia is tired and cranky and won't nap and all I want to do is hide under my comforter.
Can anyone relate????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to hide under a comforter every day. LOL! Particularly on days Emma refuses to nap. Like today. Hope your day starts to get better!!
Make a cuo of tea in your fuzzy sweater mug. It'll make you feel better.
Thanks guys! After a couple of asprin I'm feeling a little better but I'll def take your advise on some tea in my new cute mug. :)
I remember those visits, Painful!! I'm glad your feeling better.
Well I used to love those dental visits and I loved the pain...okay I am weird but I was always thrilled knowing my teeth were getting straighter, but crawling under a cover..Yes sweetie I can relate, how about wanting to down right just jump out of your skin and disappear.
Days like this I think tell us to slow down...take it easy and enjoy as much as you can. Miss you and hope you feel better:)
oh lady, hope you're feeling better soon! sounds like a good excuse for ice cream if i ever heard one. xoxo
Post a Comment