We ended our Christmas break with a really nice day out on the St. John' s river. We spent the day with Peter's two partners and their families and had a really nice time cruising on the Red Neck Riviera. We saw all kinds of beautiful birds, manatee and even alligators. The kids had a ball and were so well behaved that Peter and I came to the conclusion that a boat in definitely in our future. Some day....
Monday, January 5, 2009
Vacation over....
We ended our Christmas break with a really nice day out on the St. John' s river. We spent the day with Peter's two partners and their families and had a really nice time cruising on the Red Neck Riviera. We saw all kinds of beautiful birds, manatee and even alligators. The kids had a ball and were so well behaved that Peter and I came to the conclusion that a boat in definitely in our future. Some day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
red neck riviera...I love it.
Post a Comment